Muahahahahaha!!! I'm back wif a new blog! Nice huh the blog address! hahaha.. Grace said my old blog started to rot alr so decided to make a new one! Today's another boring day again. I juz found out I am becoming more and more lazy after tooth operation! I hav not stepped out of my house for 4 days alr. But tmr's AR training! Yipee! Finally can go for training after missing it for 1 time! I miss Xiu Rong! And I finally can hav a reason to step out of my hse! Nothin to tok abt today. So SIANZ! But today's a weird day. When i 1st signed it on MSN, no one was online! I got a fright noe! Tot dere was some camp or watever i din attend. Lucky Grace came on later. Scare me!!! And dere's something wrong wif Xiu rong. Sent her a sms in the morning. Frm then until now she still haven't reply me. Wonder where did she go... Hey yesterday's movie on Channel 8 was very very very very very very very very very nice and romantic! Enjoyed watching it a lot man! It was love undercover i tink.. by Yang Qian Hua and Wu Yan Zu.. Mariam Yueng and Daniel Wu... So so romantic, was so touched! Watched so mani shows involving police in Hong Kong. New police story, PTU, love undercover.. Nice though. And watched new police story on VCD today again! So nice, i juz love the fighting scenes!!! Haha cos i'm violent.. Shhhh... :D Hope xr will be online later on. Got things to discuss wif her.. Bye!