Dear diary,
I'm very scared and very sad now.. I found out tt a lot of people hate me, dislike me, blah blah.. Today person A told me abt person B telling her abt a person whom she doesn't like... I have a feeling it's me cos person A din wanna tell me hu's TAT person.. :'( anyway i alr sense tt person B doesn't like me. But I always treated her as my gd fren! And I tot she treats me the same way i treat her! I juz cant accept tt she actually dislikes or even hates me.. Next is person C. I invited her to a concert, after knowing tt i'm the only one confirmed going, she said tt she's not goin anymore. I'm so sad loh, tis shows tt she doesn't like me too! And she's one of my gd frens too! I guessed it's because of the proj tt caused all these hostilities... I was hoping my sec sch frens will not be like my pri sch frens, i dun wan to be unpopular again lyk when i was in primary sch. I wan to hav frens, gd frens.. But why izzit tt i'm always getting disliked? Can someone comment??? What izzit abt me tt is so tao3 ren2 yan4??? :( frens frens frens... they r all so difficult to find.. SAD! :( :'(