Work officially ended yesterday, 7 days in a row! Now awaiting the cashiering job from 13 july onwards! Accompanied Uncle to eat his breakfast cum lunch cum dinner (poor thing) haha at a coffee shop along jalan besar. wah i rarely eat at this kinda place cos need to drive there, so quite an unique experience! and uncle's yong tau foo actually costed $5.40! Can you believe it?!
Met up with Huiwen and bobo today at Compass point after piano, had lunch and went back to Punggol Secondary. Saw many familiar faces again, and saw people that I don't wish to see :X sadly, din't meet my chinese mentor! Wonder where she was just now :( And got the photos taken on the last day from Mr Low! I think the pictures really speak a thousand words man! Hehehe.. After that, went to Novena to try out this really nice bubble tea called Gong Cha which is from Taiwan too. It's definitely on par with Koi and the price is exactly the same too! At first I got the wrong sugar level, and it tastes quite horrible. so decided to get the second cup at a higher sugar level, this time it really rocks! Shall go back with companions next time! But sadly there's only two branches and both at ulu places! haiyo!
See one of the pictures that I said "speaks a thousand words":