Bought my first product from The Body Shop! - Hemp Handcreme that smells a lot like medicated oil. But seems to be more effective than the handcream that I have been using that has no cure towards my dry hands :( Hopefully this one will work!!
I can't believe that next week's the last week of school! :O Time really flies!!! And I'm Spain in like two weeks' time? This is a really impromptu trip and come to think of it, it's the first time I'm travelling with my friends! Hope that it would be a good one! Anyway there has been some unhappiness over certain things recently, so that explains all the previous weird sounding entries. This might continue! Heehee
And... Reading thru people's blogs and facebooks just keeps reminding that I'm single! Argh why is everybody around me getting into relationships? Where's my boyfriend! :( :( :( But it's still surprisingly pleasant to read. haha I like to torture myself?
Oh, I FINALLY GOT A PLAN! on O2, so I have unlimited smses and data every month but I'll have to pay 10 pounds per month. Maybe reduce it to 5 pounds per month for just unlimited smses. But the thing is, I never realise how much I missed smsing until I got the plan yesterday. haha and started spamming innocent people including my neighbour who lives next door to me, and... myself. HAHAHA. ok i'm weird and everyone has been giving me weird looks >.< But i really really miss smsing freely very much! Without having to think of alternative ways to reply a sms like through tweeting or fb msg or email, and being so kiam siap! Whao but may revert to my old plan again too.. >.< Save money - 1st priority
Have been obsessed with stocking up food for the winter too. Think I'll be spoilt for choice during winter as to what to eat for my three meals. But hopefully the amount of food that i have stocked up will be enough to last me for a month! Costed quite a lot, and I would still need to get fresh ingredients from the convenience store in the union.
omg 1 hr passed just like that? Just by surfing the net, reading thru blogs and writing this entry? Ahhh now that I'm getting older with each year, I'm beginning to realise that the amount of time I have is decreasing exponentially? And I'm starting to get alarmed by the speed that time is passing by.
人老了,就是这样的...