AHHHH have been slacking too much! GRRRRRR. Work's starting to pile up again! :( :( Got a presentation for aiesec! *screams* hate it hate it! but i have to do it!
and.. something 'big' happened today. it's the first time that i dropped my phone for my 10 years of using handphone. Woah! Some kind soul picked it up and left it at the information counter for me. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! *heaves a sigh of relief* Panicked like mad when I found out that my phone's gone. phew phew!
i ordered jay chou's and lala xu jia ying's new CDs!!! They're coming on 24 Nov, 2 weeks to go. sian but yayyyyyyy finally new chinese music! though it's quite ex haiz! but what to do! I'm starting to miss TV too! Wanna watch ou xuan's newest drama! She's acting as the bad guy! But stupid mediacorp does not allow audience in UK to access the video :( I would never have expected that I would wanna watch singapore drama so much. Sigh.
heard GP paper ended yesterday, and dhs teachers spotted 10 out of 12 questions, which is :O impressive! Why didn't they manage to do that last year! heard ms tan spotted two questions, of which majority of a class did that. woah that's like so lucky! Does that mean that lots of people are going to get A? hmmm.
all right, shall get back to work soon. Till then...