I haven't blog since work started! Wow almost two weeks already! Talk about some events that happened during work..
13 july-I ACTUALLY OVERSLEPT! Omg! I set two alarms and yet I still overslept. Was supposed to be there by 9am, yet I jumped up at 9.30am. Still think that it's funny when I walked out of my room and started to paced up and down saying "怎么办,怎么办!" LOL! In the end I brushed my teeth and stormed out of the house without drinking milk nor washing my face haha. Took taxi! Wah I lost a lot of money lo. Cos my incentive is cancelled cos I was late! GAH! that's $93.50 less, not counting the 1 hour pay that I lost for being late, and my taxi fare! :( :( :(
14 july - It's a super funny day. First I found out that 大姨妈 came lol. Cindy lent me her wings, later in the toilet, I heard her say "wah lao!" then i knew it! Argh she shouldn't have said "hope i don't have it also"! haha! so i went to the in-charge to get hers, turned out hers also came! haha. I was telling Ruiqi maybe she has it too. true enough, at the end of the day, while we were all in the toilet, she said "hey!" from the ajacent cubicle, we all knew it! wah, as quoted from ruiqi's blog, the power of hormones! lol.
15 july - first day of work. my pm shift is a guy! omg when i saw the name - lee jia hui, i tot it belongs to a girl. End up a guy turned up! with David beckham's old hairstyle! hahaha. Was laughing to myself when i asked him if he was jiahui.
ok can't remember what happened in the end. just remember that i have to thank ruiqi for packing lunch for Cindy and I. So nice of her!!! She specially came early to eat lunch with us. super super 感动 ! thank you ruiqi! saw her mum yesterday too! haha finally get to see empress!
got my mother to come expo to shop, in the end she said there's nothing much to buy. -.- then how come people can buy until hit 1k, 400 plus, 600 plus, 700 plus leh?! Yea people behave as if the things there r free. haha one of the customers said "it's dangerous to shop using a trolley" that's really true, cos she was the one that spent 1k! haha my record-holder! and there was this 10 for $2 japanese products, of which got customers buy 70,80 pieces, wah count until go kee siao!
recently, got a lot of customers come to my counter to refund, and i have been doing a lot of corrections! haiz keep doing wrong thing, and forgetting that i have asked customers if they r starhub members -.-
And there was this promoter that was super 贱! She actually passed her JL value plus card to customer to gain the points. But she got caught in the end, but I had to void the transaction and scan everything again! GAH! stupid stupid. and there's this promoter that doesn't even know the prices of her products, and still dare to blame the signages! Stupid!
wah i really wonder how ruiqi can bring herself to blog everyday after work! it's amazing. i have been falling asleep on the sofa and waking up in the morning! Get knocked out everytime i sit down! -.-
oh oh and on 17th there was a pre-departure briefing! Met up with Trudy, Melissa and other students who r doing law also!
there was another briefing today too. felt that it was a waste of my time -.- after today, i had this thought in my mind "if you can't ask good questions, don't ask. just keep quiet." really really can't stand those people. come on, it's a public forum! omg and one of them is actually going to lse. heard a parent saying angrily "stupid!" from behind. haiz.
oh ya big event! I got into an accident! Got knocked by another car in the carpark!! Cos I was too slow! omg was super super angry. mum was telling me to be really careful, cos cars may dash out from the side roads, true enough, this car driven by a young lady dashed out. and as my mum screamed, i braked, and mum just watched as the car knocked into us. and other cars were super nasty. they horned and horned, so in the end we had to shift away before even taking photographs! haiz!! but luckily the person decided to compensate us so it's good. we had to follow her to her garage at commonwealth! and cos i asked to drive there, my mum said "我真的佩服你,服了你!到现在还不怕!" that made me really exasperated. it wasn't even my fault! she even tried to use that as an excuse to discourage me from driving. but i still won the argument! managed to drive several times. i'm better but still needs more practice! realised that i tend to drift off. Gah that's really bad, and i can't remember routes! sigh.
and and and. jay chou concert yesterday!!! Time passed really quickly yesterday, before i realize, it's 11pm already. haiz din't get to hear my favourite tunes, but it was still an enjoyable concert! still worth the money, though i would still feel a pinch at my heart everytime i think of it! heard him sing live, and saw him dance, and saw the real jay chou! exciting! but the bad thing was, i had to stand most of the time! cos stupid cefiro infront that keeps standing! idiotic!! and towards the end of the concert, everyone in the stadium was standing up, and can u believe it, everyone actually sang along with him! power of jay chou! and i really lyk his lyrics, have a lot of meaning. how nice if i am able to vent my emotions by writing songs, just lyk him! he really has a lot of talent! filled with admiration for him!
i guess that should be all for updates! tomorrow's the second last day of work, and last day for trading. hopefully i will still have assignments in august, i wan $$$! haiz won't get to see ruiqi again after this assignment ends. feel rather sad! :( hopefully when i come back next year, i can work with her again! very sad! leaving sg really soon. much sooner then i have expected it to be. it's less than 2 months away. gosh. :'(