这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

Work officially ended yesterday, 7 days in a row! ...
Today's Day 4 of work! It's really depressing cos...
What I did for the past two days:Monday-Went cycli...
I'm wondering how I'm going to fall asleep tonight...
What's making me feel so inferior? Is it cos of my...
I'm blogging on my new laptop now! Fujitsu S serie...
Been out of sorts lately. For example, I went to ...
Been trying to look for DVD of love revolution... ...
AHHH! I'm addicted to a love drama that i watched ...
This is my 104th post. Decided not to lock up my ...

Written at Tuesday, July 06, 2010 | back to top

I just realized that I forgot to update something really really important which is...

I PASSED DRIVING TEST, FINALLY!!!!! :) :) :)

but it's nothing to be glad actually cos my mum is always preventing me from driving. she gives excuses that, it's peak hour, you can't drive cos you are slow. there'll be traffic jam, cars will be very near to each other. Why can't you just give me a break and trust me?!!! Can't stand it!!!!! And the worst thing is, she keeps screaming, asking me to brake every now and then, and threatens to pull the handbrake. just can't stand it!!!!

ok enough of ranting. have been trying to get opportunities to drive such that I'm neglecting everything. Squandered the weekend away, and wasted 3 hours waiting for mum on monday just to get a chance to take the wheel. -.- and on tue, went out with Cynthia again! Yay! Went to astons for lunch, and I realized that their baked potato is super super nice!! Went for a movie, Knight & Day afterwards, which was really hilarious, and munched on popcorn! Bought toy story combo, so the plastic bottle and the piggy toy is lying in my bag now, wonders what to do with it.. haha. Walked around 313 later, before deciding to eat at Food republic. I seem to have a very wrong concept of the prices there, cos of the bowl of laksa that I first ate from there. but it seems like prices are quite reasonable over there! Ate a bowl of fish soup mee swa which was quite tasty before heading to shaw house for canele again! but unfortunately, it was quite a bad experience.

Reason 1 (main reason)- there's this stupid idiotic inconsiderate woman who spoked really loudly! about work! GAH! like a loudhailer in the cafe, which is quite enclosed. she spoiled everyone's mood. no wonder, the cafe was quite quiet before we entered. and many customers left as soon as possible, including both of us.

Reason 2 - the cake should be from overnight, and so it was quite dry, and the strawbery was rather sour. All right, forgot to mention, ate the legendary Strawberry Shortcake as strongly recommended by Cynthia. She was very disappointed as well. But perhaps, it's cos of the stupid woman, which affected our mood, causing us to pick out more and more faults in the cakes as we ate. :@ Seriously hope the next time will be better!! We had spent more than 1 hour the last time we were there, and I had a good impression of it, in the end, it has all been spoilt by the stupid idiotic inconsiderate woman!! :(

and so I felt really dissatisfied and so we proceeded to Far East Plaza. Walked around and bought Shilin chicken chop! I think I will really miss it when I go overseas. :(

and cynthia brought up two really saddening issues today. haiz! First, about aging and second, about me going overseas. The second one in particular, gave me jitters again. haiz, i had finally overcome it, but now it's back! i really need the pre-departure briefing to give me more assurance, hopefully. cos mum is pressing me to prepare stuff again! which is like, ARGH! PLEASE, I don't even know what to prepare!!!!! Grrrrrr.

And I hate jiu mu. the big one. she sucks. her attitude sucks. omg my good impression of her as a generous and elegant woman had been ruined within minutes. i seriously can't believe she's this kinda person. So petty. plus she looks down on me.

oh no my angry self is coming back...i must control my temper!