Decided to delete the horrible posts with horrible titles haha. Here's an updated version, hopefully I persevere on!
Pre-mature nostagia-





Decided to post all other photos on facebook, cos it's just too troublesome to upload here! :(
It's my well, 6th day here, considering that it's 1am now. So far, I'm really glad that everything's still fine. I'm able to speak english that others can understand, and can understand other people's english! LOL! and I'm healthy and everything. Just that, it's really freezing cold here! I'm really glad the 3 of us met at the pre-departure event, or else I may really cry if i'm alone here. I feel much stronger now, and surprisingly I don't seem to feel sad at all. I guess it's cos I'm still in the 'tourist' stage now, and that I have been calling home every now and then, haha. I think the sad and despair stage will come soon when workload gets heavier. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can survive that stage and graduate with a good degree! Now it's deciding which societies to join! Sigh! Feel like continuing with air rifle, but then! There are many other societies worth joining too, and maybe after 6 years of shooting I should join something else?! Shall decide after I see the full fair.
Been shopping A LOT and walking A LOT these few days! Bought lots of food, groceries, food items and so on for the past few days. It's really tiring, cos we'll have to walk 1km and more just to go shopping! and imagine lugging the heavy shopping bags! Something interesting happened though, we managed to get to the mini-chinatown where there was an oriental supermarket, and we bought rice! Trudy the power woman carried the 5kg rice all the way, applauds to her! lol. I had not intend to use the other wardrobe, but cos of all the kitchen stuff that we bought, decided to open it up to use to store food! It's filled with food and kitchenware now. And everytime we decide to cook, the 3 of us have to lug everything to the kitchen! It's really really troublesome! And we'll have to do 2-3 trips to and from the room! But, sigh, that's still better than having our stuff stolen! I'm hungryyyyy now! :(
It's buying my table lamp tomorrow at argos, and then buying winter clothes probably? The other two are afraid that I'll freeze up! Haha, maybe I will? After all, I took out all the winter clothings after discovering that my luggage has exceeded limit, only to realize that IT HAS NOT, COS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT IS IBS!!! WTH TTM!!!! Now I'm only left with a super thin converse jacket, a not so thick jacket plus a windbreaker that seems to be useless according to the other two. And I don't have thermal wear yet. But then, no shops seem to be selling wool yet!!! Which is really troubling. I still remember the time when I wore 8 pieces in Korea, when mum only wore 2 pieces! *Shudders* Hopefully, shops starting selling woollen clothings tomorrowwwww! Keep all the acrylic stuff please! It's starting to get cold. And seriously regret getting that "woollen" sweater from Primark. hairs drop from it -.- sigh, i should really really kick the habit of shopping impulsively! Thought it was cheap, but after thinking through, it's 22 plus bucks sing dollars! OMG wasted soooo much moneyyyy! :( Guess I should try to wear it right? >.<
And, my study table to still full of stuff! Grrrrr, must pack by the end of next week when school starts! Sian I have chosen a more difficult path, hopefully I can survive it and walk out of this proudly, shouting to everyone that, I HAVE SURIVVED!
Anyway, thanks to all my great friends who came to send me off. Had a really pleasant surprise to see Ruiqi, never ever expected that she would come! :) I really appreciate those words of encouragement that you all gave me and the nice cards. Thanks to cousin too! Will remember that I owe you a drive around! But I'm contemplating not to return during the holidays. Cos the flight is just TOO LONG!!! I can't imagine being on the plane a few more times! Omg it's just so uncomfortable, especially for someone like me that's without any patience! :( But I'm already missing all of you! :(