Aha it's exactly 1 week after I updated my blog.
Shall talk about significant events since I can't remember most of what happened. :X Well friday was the lawsoc booksale and it was super scary. It felt as though I'm back in singapore because... the booksale starts at 10am, my friends and I were there at 9.05am, there was already a queue, and it's not short. *Censored parts* But then we didn't buy our textbooks in the end. Cos it was more worth it to buy brand new. haha ok i know that sounds really stupid. but yea I got my books from the university bookshop and a few reference books from the booksale!
The weekend (2-3 oct) was a great one!! Went to York and Whitby with Sophia, Aldric, Trudy and Melissa! Aldric was the driver of the day. Had loads of fun and took loads of great pictures. The scenery is simply amazing! Wah this makes me wonder how much I have missed whilst staying put in Singapore. Maybe that's why people aim to travel around the world? Sunday was slacking around, going to town to finally get my coat, and then dinner at night with Sophia and Aldric! Aldric cooked again, and it was delicious! haha. This time there's enough rice. hehe.
oh well, the past 3 days have been spent going to lectures and slacking around. Yes I know lectures don't take up so much of my time, but I simply don't know where my time has escaped to! OMG I have piles and piles of reading now, how am I gonna survive! GAH! >.<
And Mdm Kua (Mrs LKY) passed away. I always remember my mum telling me how great she is. But sadly, she was always forgotten. I forgot too. I guess we would only learn to appreciate someone's efforts when he/she is not around? Quite a few legendary political figures have passed away recently. Sad, isn't it? We were lucky once, but will we be able to continue living this miracle? Hopefully, yes.