Ok, i shall juz forget abt all those sad sad stuff.. I muz get someone to tell me wat's so bad abt me! hmph tok abt yesterday.. Yesterday was TUESDAY.. Reached safra at 1pm.. But coach arrived at safra at only 2.20pm u noe!!!!!!! Waited for 1 hr and 20 minutes. But lucky jinghuan, xiu rong and I went to the coffee shop opposite to hav our lunch to kill away time.. If not, I will be bored to death! Then it's all the carrying stuff, carry guns, carry suits.. And we had to stuff the van lyk dunno wat loh!!!! Stacking up the guns and stuffing all the suits into the boot. Den went to CDANS.. It's really not as gd as safra lyk xiu rong said. not as hao2 hua2 loh.. but the range fee's cheap. That's the advantage. The cafe's food oso as expensive as safra! And I dun seem to c any coffee shops near CDANS. Lucky this is only for temporary.. So yesterday was toking all abt the chalet thingys.. Mwina and KCC almost got into a quarrel wor.. or maybe i was too kua1 zhang1 regarding the "quarrel" word.. But Mwina wanted 13th and 14th cos she has camp on 27th and 28th. But KCC wanted 27th and 28th cos a lot of ppl cannot go on 13th n 14th.. But I wud rather Mwina go den the guys leh!! lol..