WAHA thanks to my cousin n xiu rong for their support in my blog... i wanted to start blogging lor, but still left my blog dead again...
wanted to blog... i did blog but decided not to publish it cos it sounds hostile and provocative. does not reflect well of me too. i shall not steep so low as to scold those bunch of ignorant unreasonable kids who have horrible attitude through my blog. saved my blog entry in my comp, anyone interested can come and share my anger with me. cos i don't see where I'm in the wrong. I'll work hard in shooting, to surpass myself, whether I can get into nationals, I shall leave it to fate ba. Hope that I'll kai1 qiao4 soon, and improve as quickly as possible just like what I did in the past 3 years. I'll never forget how I manage to improve from 120 to 160 within a few weeks when i was in sec 1. I believe in myself. Miracles do happen, right?