这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

Did anyone notice I added some new stuff to my wis...
The club crest... Nice? Ugly? Nice. cos ...
WAHA thanks to my cousin n xiu rong for their supp...
WooHOo!
well... i'm finally back! whee tmr's my birthday!!...
Whee!! Back again... haha Jasmine told me to blog ...
BoO! Long time no see le.. haha did i tok abt my ...
back... how long has it been? today's public hol...
Whee!!! I'm back... Finally finished getting back...
haiz... feel lyk crying now... y is the world so ...

Written at Sunday, June 10, 2007 | back to top

Just now read quite a few ppl's blog, suddenly have this urge to blog, so here am i!! got lotsa things to say...

firstly let me talk about nusis!!! my score : 378.. haiz. series score: 99! 94 92 93.. look at the first series score... i really feel very stupid... now let me describe the process of shooting this "miracle-like" score..

usually during competition, i always get a 9 or a 8 for the very first shot.. cos? nervous ma.. but this time i got a 10. that's a bit shocking already. next shot. 10 again. next. 10. i started to think: oh my gosh, what is happening?? Then another 10. Then next a 9. I ACTUALLY said "phew! it's a 9".. it's like when other pro pro shooters get this 9, they will start to curse and scold rite? but i said phew! OMG that's crazy.. xiu rong said i'm siao and i totally agree with her. then after that is all 10s again... when i collate my cards to put on the chair, i was still in a state of shock. den after that? i start to 抖!发抖!抖抖抖! i just kept shivering... den keep putting the gun down... stress ma.. haizz... den i got a 7!!!!! so sad la... next series got another 7 too.. haiz den after that is all 9s 9s and more 9s. HAIZ... very sad lorsssssssss... could have hit 380 rite? den coach was like talking to me "your first series you got 99." i nodded my head and den start to 傻笑,cos after that? my shots went flying everywhere... den she said "haiz, with your technics you could have got a better score".. I agree. Cos? i started to get constantly 378 since last year around this period!!! I STAYED STAGNANT FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!!! That's SAD rite??? I really want to 破 380, just like kenneth and chee guan are desperately wanting to 破 500. HAIZ!!!!! When can i hit 380!!!!! I have trained for like so long? Den I'm still at the same spot... So disappointed in myself... I know once I can get a 380, I can then stop staying stagnant.. When can the day come??????? I actually lost the chance to get 380 during nusis, which is SO SAD!!!!! I want to stop staying stagnant!!!!!!!!! can anyone help me!!!! help me remove this mental barrier!!!! ARGH.. Maybe someone can encourage me by telling me that I do have talent. But i know very well that i don't. cos i'm not like those prodigy like for example jodie who is 1 year younger but she can shoot? 393 and even more than that. wow... really envious of her la.... and not forgetting vanessa who can shoot 389... I want to be like them!!!!! I actually aspire to join NTT la, but i noe it's a dream that is very very very very faraway. Haiz... Anyway I heard that the top got 393 and 2nd got 390 and 3rd who is desiree got 388. wonder who's the first 2.. wonder if they are jodie and jian huan respectively. haha.. it's JIAN huan not JINGhuan.. hahaha i was quite shocked too when i saw the name.. this gal is pro la... sianzz.. i tink she's 1 year younger too.. it seems to me that the competition in this shooting industry suddenly got very stiff last year.. when it's the first time none of our dhs teams got into nationals.. this year created many many pros that are just 1 year younger than me.. like jodie, vanessa, jianhuan and so on la.. i'm going to sigh again.. why didn't i stay in my mother's womb for another year!!!! den i can be like jodie too! join NTT den can use aluminium 700!!! haha but the gun i'm using now is equally good la.. I should try to keep my emotions in control next time! Shall not let history repeat itself... I MUST learn to keep my emotions in control, I mustn't disappoint the school la.. mdm nora gave me n jinghuan the good and new guns once we return from nyt.. showing that she trusts us a lot.. den she oso gives us the gun stand. den coach even lent me her old glove when she saw that mine is very bare.. just like 一块布as quoted from yongliang hahaha.. people have high hopes of me, so I shouldn't disappoint them.. I possess all the good good stuff.. good suit, good shoes, good gun. all the more i should at least hit a 380 if not that's really really disappointing.. desiree don't have a full marksmen house full suit but she can hit 388! What am I doing??? Must learn to keep my emotions in control!!! I have trained for so long, cant let all these efforts go to waste... even though i admit i did not train much last year.. pon lotsa training den cannot improve den got kicked out.. haiz now feel quite uncomfortable when i go to safra.. cos i will see coach eddie lim coach spencer n gu jiao lian!!!! really regretted that i did not cherish my chance in nyt... could have scaled greater heights, but i gave up my chance... i reall regret it... but look at it from another point of view, if i hadn't quit NYT i wouldn't be able to be in the committee.. haha.. but it's stressing me up too!!!! why? i tell u now.. next paragraph.

this 2 days, weekends, when I'm supposed to do my homework which i have not done AT ALL.