这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

I feel like travelling to other parts of UK during...
Bought my first product from The Body Shop! - Hemp...
欠扁欠打欠揍厚得摸不着底怎么熬得过呢
好冷啊!!!!!I think I'm growing fat la! I'm like forev...
Woke up feeling depressed. Sigh, never expected th...
突然发现,时间真的过得很快。所以说一寸光阴一寸金吗?快20岁了,才开始明白这句话的道理。总是听别人说...
我的旅游计划全毁了。不快乐,却又无可奈何。
以前那个满腔热血的陈俊雅跑到哪儿去了?就连我也快不认识自己了。不再像以前那样执著,那么毫无保留地坚持...
是该学会接受事实,这个世界不是你想象中的那么完美。更何况,每个人对‘完美’的定义都各不相同。开心一点!
AHHHH have been slacking too much! GRRRRRR. Work's...

Written at Monday, December 13, 2010 | back to top

Finally completed my scarf!!! Yay! Just in time for winter! But the last phase of the project was rather 惊险。As I was binding off(getting the scarf off the knitting needles), I realized that I do not have enough to cover the whole row. And so that means I had to undo the binding off. But prob is, I don't know how to undo binding off. And so I searched on youtube, but no video was available. So I tried using usual method of undo-ing, it works, but in a slightly different way. And so as I was trying to remove another row of knitting, I simply could not remember how to undo! This was despite the fact that I had tried undo-ing umpteen times before, and it's totally impossible that I have forgotten how to do that given that I had just done it for binding off! Started to panic and thought that I had undo-ed wrongly previously for binding off. Tried to search for videos on youtube again.

Nothing seems to work! Just as I turned the work around, it suddenly dawned upon me that, yea! I know how to undo now! And so my scarf was finally completed!!!!!!! was so excited when I finish the very last part!

Anyway the moral of the story (sorry you might not understand much if you don't know knitting), is that a change of angle gives a completely different view. I had always heard people saying that, but I haven't really had the chance to experience that. Funny that knitting has made me realize that haha. In any case, I'm so glad that I'm finally done with it!!!!! Yippeeeeee! Just in time for winter which supposedly starts on 21 december, even though it had snowed already.

Today's a rather fulfilling day! Walked around town buying random stuff and comparing prices(got shot arrows many many times when i realized that i have been ripped off at other shops!). Came back, washed my sink and decided to wash the sink tidy where I put my toothbrush, cleanser and stuff. As I picked up the sink tidy, I saw yellowish stuff on the surface which is DAMN DISGUSTING!!!!! Till now, I still have no idea what those stuff are, probably the glue that is used to stick the sink to the counter. But it's dammnnnnnnn disgusting la! Threw away the sponge that i used to scrub the counter cos i was so disgusted. Washed some new clothes, before heading over to Sophia's to cook dinner!

Dinner was great! Despite the drop in numbers this time. From 6, to 3. But the other 3 definitely missed out much! Aldric cooked a really wonderful dish of chye sim! Considering that i had hated chye sim back in singapore. i would always scold my mum for buying chye sim then. but this plate of chye sim was really really really nice! Told my mother to try out Aldric's recipe. haha. and I fried fish for the very first time! It was a salmon fillet and surprisingly, it turned out not bad! haha happyyyyyy!

When I came back it was already 10.30pm! But still decided to vacuum my room, at 11pm. was really tired la! The vacuum cleaner clings to the carpet and I had to use much strength to drag the vacuum cleaner, and worst still, dirt gets stuck between the fibres and i have to pull the cleaner back and forth before the dirt is removed. Worse still, I stay in a big room. That's the really big disadvantage of staying in a big room -.- was really tired after vacuuming the whole room. Washed my scarf after that before going to bathe and here I am! Eating supper to reward myself :X

weird, i hear people walking outside. am i hearing wrong? thought there's not many people in the hall now since everyone's back home! >.<

gotta sleep now, I'm supposed to have breakfast with Sophia and Aldric tomorrow at 8am!!! :/ and got to go town to get my coat before accompanying melissa to morrisons. tired tired tired! 2 more days till spain!!! but packing's gonna be such a pain :(

good night/good morning all!