Why does time pass so quickly?
It ticks away secretly, not informing its slaves of its movement. I'm beginning to feel much more like a slave to time? Months ago, I had a lot of time. Too much that it does not bother me at all. However, that is so untrue now.
In approximately 3 hours time, it would be the last day of 2010. Thinking back, A levels officially ended on 3rd December 2009. That means 2010 was a totally wasted year. Nothing much accomplished, though much was learnt. Made new friends from outside school, got closer to existing friends. Maybe 2010 was a year used to build relationships and to learn how to increase my EQ(though it is still low). Sigh.
Looking at the amount of skin that I have peeled from my fingers, I know I'm dreading 2011's arrival. Yet, there is nothing that I can do.
Nothing.