Here's a random post since cousin requested. haha.
Been watching the youtube video posted below at least 10 times! It makes me laugh everytime I watch it, it's just so retarded! lol, and it makes me feel like playing the piano. Haven't touched piano since august last year, meaning 7 months without piano! I actually brought my piano books with me, but i'm just too paiseh to play in the common room >.< The people who play there are all super pro. Thought that there would be studios here for me to practise in, but turned out, no. So sad. Hope I would still be able to play when I go back in June (typed next year at first =.= )!
Life's has been so boring and "as usual". Whenever someone asks me, "how's your day?" or "how's your week"? I have got nothing to talk about. It's just normal
lor. Attending lectures, seminars, eating at the refectory, sleep, slack, blah blah. I'm stuck on campus,
dassit haha Ruiqish alert!
Well, guess it's time to start studying? Only about 2 months plus to exams! GOSH! >.< Time flies! Soon, it'll be graduation, and work?!
Watched a documentary about Caster Semenya on BBC and I realised why I could not do well for GP. haha which is so super random. Probably cos I knew too little, and I never thought issues were so interlinked, despite attending SOT's lectures. (So I knew that issues are interlinked, but could never apply it) Sports could actually link up with gender, and how each and every one of us perceives ourselves to be. As the sport scientist said in the documentary "gender is what you perceive to be." Hmm. And it's inspiring, how she fought to be reinstated and her passion for running. Here's wikipedia link about her --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya She's a really amazing person, confident about herself, though she seemed rather arrogant at times.
Fridays and Saturdays are always spent doing nothing! ARGH. Time management skills fail! Come to think about it, I can't believe that I could actually juggle so many things in the past? How did I manage to sleep at 2am and wake up at 6am? Oh and yes, went for boxercise on Friday evening. It was super tough! I almost died during warm up (reminded me of my first karate lesson). But yay, managed to survive it nonetheless! I'm getting fitter! But I'm having muscle aches now :(
Eating ba chor mee (minced meat noodles) tonight! I didn't like it back in Singapore, but somehow I'm really looking forward to it now! hehe, aldric's cooking it! Hope it'll taste good!