1. It was so windy for the past few days. Wind speed at 50+km/h, 39km/h. It's really crazy, imagine the traffic light shaking?! Though I have to admit, it's really fun! haha! I'll never get to experience winds these strong in Singapore, so strong that I could feel 'blown away' despite being so big-sized. haha and my bag of groceries could 'fly'! amazing experience I would say!
2. Took bus for the first time ever since I'm in UK! haha. 5 months in Leeds and I have never taken a bus before, super noob! I was supposed to tell the bus driver my destination, but the bus driver could not understand what I was saying?! I had to repeat 4-5 times before a fellow passenger came to my rescue. Don't know if I was too soft, or it's cos I speak with a singaporean accent. lol. makes me appreciate the EZ link card even more! Just tap in and tap out, save lots of trouble!
3. Bought stuff online again! Have never bought stuff online (except books) in Singapore, but since shopping is so limited here... I had bought a pair of shoes previously cos I had to use up a voucher. Just ordered a pink parka from uniqlo! wheeeee simply can't resist pink stuff >.<
Feeling very excited now! PINK PARKA! wheeee~
So this is 'retail therapy', haha. quick quick get rid of all these grey clouds that have been lingering around since 2 weeks ago!
ah yes, I need to thank YOU (all) for helping me to get rid of some of the grey clouds. don't worry, the grey clouds are disappearing, hopefully they won't come back.
:)