Well ELS (english legal system) exam ended yesterday, like finally! One obstacle down, but two more essays to go. Sigh constitutional essay due in 8 hours time. Stuck with 500+ words more to go. I can't seem to continue! Sigh, I'm really confused now, I don't know how to continue further. :(
These few days of mugging for ELS, and doing the essay has time and again caused me to question my choice of course. What did I get myself into? I thought I had enough mental preparation beforehand, but I guess I was too naive and did not put enough thought to it. But as squirrel had said today, we are already here. So there's no point in thinking too much.
已经没有回头路了,唯有勇往直前走下去.
Haha 'tio' shock when I saw this "Escue me miss J in UK, why you haven't reply my email huh." :O OH YA AH! I'll reply you once I submit my essay kk! which is in approximately 8 hours time. haha it's bad that like to reply emails on my mind without concrete action HAHA.
4 days more to end of teenage. I am reluctant to say good bye. :(