Just had some thoughts.
This is the first time I'm not going to celebrate my birthday with my parents and my friends. This is also the first time I will not be celebrating Chinese New Year.
Became rather sad at the thought of that. Sigh. But isn't it also the first time that I'm away from home for so long?
Studying overseas was my childhood dream, especially to study in UK. However, coming to think of it, it is still unbelievable to me that I'm actually IN UK NOW! I guess it is because I have lost touch (I said touched?!) with my childhood dream for so long.
Recalling what happened months before the decision to come to UK, remembered that my mum could not understand my sudden idea to study law, and in UK somemore. I told her "It's yaolu! She encouraged me to apply!" And so, here I am! I have you to thank! haha.
Hope you are doing well now! :)