这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

So I was right after all.I have this feeling that ...
Yay and I'm done with constitutional law essay too...
Well ELS (english legal system) exam ended yesterd...
也许上天安排你们相遇也有他的道理。他就像是你的一面镜子,时时提醒着你,给你警械。坚持己见与固执虽然只...
Since when my life has become, SLACK SLACK SLACK! ...
Just had some thoughts.This is the first time I'm ...
Bye 2010, hi 2011.May 2011 be a fruitful year! I h...
Why does time pass so quickly? It ticks away secre...
My cousin asked if my photos from barcelona were '...
Back in leeds from Barcelona! It was a really won...

Written at Sunday, January 16, 2011 | back to top

It's 1 and a half hour to the end of my birthday, so I shall now blog about today!

Since I'm 8 hours slower than all others in Singapore, I started to receive birthday wishes when it was 4pm yesterday. The feeling is just really special, and thanks to dearrrrr cousin who stayed in front of the laptop just to wish me happy birthday and had to rush off to the toilet after popping "fireworks" through MSN! Haha thank you!!!

And there's Cynthia and Yaolu! I really really miss you guys lots! Ahhhh it's just 6 months more!!! And thanks lots to Yaolu for your really long and colourful email with the super cute drawing! I have printed it out, and it really brightens up my room a lot! Good to see some chinese words too! Heehee!

Thanks to everyone who posted on my wall! From pri sch mate, to sec sch mate, to jc mate, to schmates, to cca mates, cousin, ex-colleagues, seniors.. THANKS!

And... Ruiqi Jiejie! hahaha, I like to call people jiejie (cos I want a jiejie!), but since I'm to shy to do that, so I shall just call like that. Heehee. I'm glad to have met you through John Little! You are like the best person that I have met from 2010! :D And never would I have expected that I would be so close to you? You are like my only email-pal from Singapore, so be honoured!! And thanksssss so much for your SMS! Ah made you waste a few cents! >.< But still, thanks for your birthday wishes on 1..2.. 3 no 4 platforms! haha yes i'm luverly i noe! ;)

Thanks to Kenneth, Yongliang and Chee Guan for sending me a present! That's the only present that I receive from Singapore! Even though, technically speaking it was ordered online, but still. THANKS! It's really nice wallet! Thank you so much! It made me feel better even though I couldn't spend my birthday with you guys, like we had done for the past 2 years. Really really miss those days! Thanks to Kenneth for your email message, and Chee Guan for sending me an SMS! Ahh wasted your money too!

Last but not least (hope I didnt miss anyone out), the Singaporean peeps! Thanks for the Thai buffet dinner and the pleasant surprise just now! So sorry I was so shocked that I couldn't react! :/ But thank you so much! Thanks for the card and your messages. And thanks Jaclyn for your present! It's a really meaningful one! I was very touched when I opened the package and saw the custom-made calendar. Ahhh you make our squirrel look so pathetic! I'll try again this year eh!

So this is the first ever birthday that I'm spending away from home, away from my friends and family. It's really tough, and I could feel the saying 每逢佳节倍思亲 happening to me, plus some troubling stuff that happened. Felt really bad yesterday, but overall it's a pleasant and awesome birthday! With a good finale with the singaporeans here.

So... THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE for making my day! :D