Yay and I'm done with constitutional law essay too! Now I'm left with Torts essay which is due next week, Sigh! >.<
And I'm done with 破天网 too! Agreed, the ending was quite o.O, speechless. But I guess our celebrated scriptwriter just loves ending that audience cannot accept, such as the case in little nyonya, haha. after all, it might just cause another debate and allow audience to have a stronger impression of the show? Imagine the show had ended with a ending that everyone likes, will it be the case that it's done and "close-shop" for everyone, and they will then put the show to the back of their mind?
The show's super drama, when i was watching, i was mostly in awe? haha, but remember that I had interviewed him before, his reply to audience's complaint that certain plots in little nyonya was illogical, was that it is after all a drama. If drama were to reflect reality, would we still be attracted to it? Can drama be considered a way for us to get away from reality for just awhile?
However, that being said, there is still a possibility that a drama can be attractive, yet reflective of reality. There are many many limitations on local productions, but i'll still show support, hopefully the gradual loss of audience can 'force' the tv station to produce productions of better quality.
Tweeted this particular thought-provoking line from the show "这本来就是一个没有公平,只有立场的世界。" I would say that this is similar to the saying that there's no black and white, only grey. Our concept of 'fairness' depends on the circumstances that we are in. If you regard yourself a victim, because I have total control of you today, will you let me off if you get the chance tomorrow to control me instead? When is it really 'fair'? There's no clear-cut answer, because ultimately it depends on the circumstances and conditions that we are subjected to.
Maybe I was too naive, hmm.
Right, time to sleep! Slept 2.5 hours two nights before (when I had exam the next day! yet i couldn't fall asleep, totally reminded me of my last A level paper, Bio Paper 1 when I went in without sleeping the night before, and worse still, having an eye infection) and 5 hours the night before. So it's only 3.75 hours on average! :O Even I'm shocked at the amount of stamina that I possess, haha.
Good night people!