Change of blogskin!
Had been lazy to change even though the banner of the previous blogskin had already been taken down. got forced by cousin to change it. quite a cute blogskin right!
I just can't stop sleeping! Wonder what's wrong with me, sigh. Slept a lot last week even though I was supposed to be working on my seminars. Had to rush 1 tutorial (out of 3) as a result.
Ok, need to blog about more exciting stuff!
Volunteered for the first time in UK on Monday, for intercultural festival! Was supposed to help set up for movie screening as well as collect feedback after the movie. Watched 4Bia, a Thai horror film. omg I was covering my face almost throughout the whole film, and after it ended, I got really paranoid and flustered. It was really bad! I'm never ever gonna watch horror film again. >.< Also, cos it was screened by the Thai society, most people there were from Thailand! Singapore's good friend! haha, didn't know there are so many Thais in the university before the movie.
Had yusheng potluck party with singsoc on wednesday for ren ri! The yusheng was really niceeeee! It's my first time lao-ing yusheng for cny. haha super deprived right? Picture of all the food!

Shared a dish with Jaclyn: It's sweet and sour prawns! It's the one in a black container in the centre of the picture! glad it turned out yummy! heehee!
Volunteered on friday for the same event as well. This time it's watching Mongol screened by the Kazakh society. So you can expect, there's lots of them as well! Had a really interesting conversation with them as well as their nigerian classmates. it's one of those rare times that i get to mix with international students! The feeling's really... GREAT! and they asked me what does Singapore have. I said talent. All of them look puzzled. haha, I think that's the most accurate answer? Anyway, the movie was about Genghis Khan, quite an interesting one about his life before he became a conqueror. That made me realize how little I know about him, hmm.
No weekend dinner this week! Went to Nash for fish and chips! Really yummy! Pictures!



Spent my weekend watching two movies as well as lots of videos. :X When I had slacked so much last week. argh >.< Promise, I will do some studying this week k!! >.<
Anyway, watched, 白夜行 and 外出 on saturday. Both korean movies. The former left me speechless. It was a really impactful movie. So much so that, I sat down on my chair for quite awhile, stoning and reflecting about it after it ended. It's an adaptation of a Japanese novel. Now I'm thinking of reading the book. As for the latter, it's a beautiful one, but pity I watched it before I was about to sleep. It was so slow that I became impatient while watching. But I suppose, the slowness of the movie is the director's way to beautify the whole movie. After all, the movie is about adultery and revenge? Both of which are ugly.
As for today, wasted all my time by watching videos of 超级星光大道,超级偶像 and MVs. These people can sing really well la! I'm so envious! And cooked egg porridge for dinner. My british neighbour was really curious and she asked if I was cooking rice pudding. haha.
Tomorrow's Valentines day! no date, so sian. lol