Last post was quite crap, so shall update properly now before I go to sleep! *Yawns*
I think...
being overseas made me grow up a lot. A LOT. I'm still growing of course. (not horizontally!)
I have grown stronger. I never thought that my heart can actually take so much.
I have understood myself so much better. I am able to find out why I feel moody and do the necessary things to make myself feel better. (incl weird ways like watching sad movies to induce myself to cry! lol)
I have become more independent.
Talking to cousin has enabled me to sort out my thoughts better too (sounds ungrammatical -.-). I'm grateful to you for that! :) We weren't even so close back in Sg! the irony!
I have learnt to cook and take care of myself. But becoming more auntie as a result! >.< I actually feel happy looking at pots and pans and food containers now?! I used to walk away in frustration when my mum stopped to look at those stuff when we were shopping!
But, I sense that I have become much more cold. It's not a good change, but I guess it's necessary? I used to care about a lot of things, but not anymore. Or else, I can't live my life properly. But I think, there are new things that I just can't let go now. It's causing misery, yet I just can't let go. Oh well.
And.. I was awarded 'the most improved aiesec-er!' haha! description was "she was very shy, but no one has improved as much as her. Well, she's still very shy..." I guess I need more time to warm up, especially in a different environment, interacting with really different people, and being the minority. :)
Sudden thought: I was really sociable when I was in primary school. What did dhs do to me to make me so shy in front of people and make me slower and slower at warming up?! my english standard has dropped too.. haha but I only have myself to blame for that!
Some self-reflection here. ARGH I hate examsssss >.< Can't wait for exams to end! OK I really need to sleep, this sounds ungrammatical! ahhhhhh