I wonder what came over me to have wrote this, (this doesn't even count as a poem haha). But well, I guess it's still worth sharing, cos I'm seldom so hmm 感性? hahaha. And if you notice, I wrote it on a piece of tissue paper, which was kinda weird lol. Sometimes I think that I don't even understand myself? So I don't blame anyone who can't understand.
Looking at the number of question marks, I do realise that it may be that I don't like to come to terms with myself. I like to ask a lot of questions but I don't answer them, because I don't even have the answers to those questions. I don't know why is there a fear to come to terms with myself, and to reflect deeply upon myself. Guess it's this fear of delving too deeply and revealing too much that I don't want myself to know or that I refuse to accept.
So moral of the story is, I lack intrapersonal skills right? So time to improve on that, and try to answer those questions I guess. :(