Today's a really busy day.. But I muz complain!!!!!!! Went to NDC today for an appointment.. for reviewing after my tooth operation. But i went in and came out within 5 minutes u noe!! The dentist was juz using a mirror to look at the wound and den "oh, hen3 hao3, mei2 you3 fa1 yan2, mm hen3 hao3" den I can go.. T_T liddat i hav to pay 6 dollars leh!! for dunno wat consumables.. i really feel so bad loh.. All these my father had to pay, so waste money, all thanks to my stupid idiot tooth tt lost its way.. If not I din even nid to enter the operation theatre AT ALL!
After NDC, it was only 8.20! I expected it will be until 8.30 or 8.45, was so worried tt I wud be late for SC. In the end leh! WAS SO EARLY! hmph hmph hmph.. haha din noe outram's so near to my sch.. hehe.. den went to draw dui lian.. wah it's really very tiring.. hand was so "sour"! and my eyes became sore frm seeing the red cloth for so long.. haha.. den the painting was quite fun oso.. Had much fun la even though it's doin work.. Wanted to go again tmr to help out but hav air rifle.. so SAD! :( den den den went to mcdonalds wif grace and xiu rong.. wah was toking and toking, quite nice actually.. I juz like to tok loh, hahaha..
Den went home, practised piano den had to go for piano lesson. I hate my piano teacher la! Why he has to stay so far loh! Even if he's moving house next year, it's still far! 10 over stations frm my hse! haiz.. my piano scales arh! so wat loh, i mixed up everything le la! so difficult.. juz hate grade 4.. theory, haiz haiz haiz.. tcher told me to get new book again, but juz dun hav the time loh.. maybe i shud juz make an effort to go la.. cannot be so lazy anymore!! And quite happy today oso.. received a letter saying tt i received some edusave scholarship! haha, mum was elated too.. she wanted me to get tis scholarship when i was in p5 and p6, in the end i din get.. probably cos my results were too lan.. i din xpect myself to get tis oso.. my results was so lan loh! it's cos my jap pulled everything up.. but tis oso shows tt i muz take japanese nxt year! haha, anyway I'm taking. haha.. I love japanese! 私は日本語が好きです!!! hehe..
haiz.. can someone juz teach me how to be lovable? I dun ask for mani mani frens, a whole class of frens.. but i juz wan one or two frens.. I dun wan anybody to dislike me or hate me... but the problem is i dunno wat r my bad pts!!! If someone out there noes, pls tell me!!! You can tell me by posting ur comment here!!! I will be grateful to u all my life!!!!!!! :'(