Hi there, it's emo time again.
1. I miss my friends, alot alot alot. Cyn, yl, xt, bear, lyon, AWC peeps. Why is it so hard to get good friends after leaving secondary school? My problem eh?
2. Watched this video of how a 2 yr old girl got knocked down by two vans and none of the passers-by helped her. She is in critical situation now. It's utterly shocking and disturbing. Where are the so called 'morals'? Is it that this concept is gradually becoming non-existent in our present society?
人与人之间的相处和所有关系是不是都建筑在利义之上?we are friends today because I'm of use to you, I bring some sort of happiness to you and make you feel less lonely. Tomorrow, you find someone better, I'm now accused of 'spoiling' your life for the past few months. Is it inherent in us that we need to seek companionship, that's how communities and societies come about? Do we form relationships because there's some form of utility in it?
Perhaps, I was just too naive then. I am still trying to adapt to this new environment. Trying hard to no avail. But, I will still continue to do so. And stop thinking about emo stuff again!
Looking forward to aiesec meeting tomorrow where I can meet and talk to people. That really gives me a lot of energy.
*pardon me for any grammatical errors or spelling errors! Not easy to be blogging with mobile phone :)
Have a lovely day today, to you and to me.