Nowadays, I began to wonder... Am i cut out to be an air rifle shooter.. Do i have the potential? Would I able to shoot well in the future? Should I continue to stay on in air rifle club.. ARC gives me quite some stress... Especially xr, jh n desiree.. dey can all shoot so so well, take part in competitions blah blah.. while me, i'm in the same division as them, i'm same age, i train the same number of times as them, but i still cant be on par wif them.. Wat's wrong? I dunno.. I wan to find out the answer.. Does "practice makes perfect" this proverb apply to air rifle oso??
These few scoring exercises, my scores have been a disappointment. Everytime I hope for an improvement, it wud be a "di-provement".. Y, Y, Y??? So sad u noe! I lyk air rifle, but it juz gives me so much so much stress!!! It's really a "dog-eat-dog" world, u lose out, means U LOSE OUT! :(