1. Have more courage
2. Stop being so hard on myself
3. Stop emoing
4. Stop being stressed for no reason
5. Stop slacking!
:(((( Like I tweeted, I screwed up. Can't forgive myself and I must have provided others with a poor impression of myself. Really feel like tearing myself apart, literally. How could I have forgotten to ask that important question?
Maybe I should just learn to stop being so hard on myself and always push myself right into the corner?
And yes, I should really stop thinking about this and get back to work, but I just can't. Sighs.
I am always the one who provides advices and support to my friends, I enjoy doing that, but it seems like I am the one who needs counselling actually.
It's like I thought that I am fine at juggling stuff since that was what I have been doing for the past few years, but as things are starting to go full speed now, I find myself struggling to catch up.
Gear up and keep running please, I've got no time to lose and I'm wayyyy behind schedule.
Kill me now please! :( My head's going to explode soon. ARGH