这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

I wonder...
:(
SADNeSS
chalet...
HAHAHA...
Today
Happy stuff..
Sigh Sigh Sigh...
Hilo Milo!

Memorable stuff..
Written at Saturday, December 18, 2004 | back to top

ok, so today went to school for a briefing on Sec 1 registration.. Dun lyk this, I dun wan to be an usher.. It's not nice at all! I can imagine myself toking toking toking "good morning auntie! may I noe wat class is ur child in?" No answer. "MAY I NOE WAT CLASS IS UR CHILD IN??" "1A" "oh, please proceed up the stairs over there, it's the 1st classroom at the very end" Parent and child goes the opposite direction I pointed. Hope this wud not happen! If not it wud be so pai seh, n i DUN WAN to embarrass my DHS as well as myself!!! I care abt my pride k! Was hoping I can be at the registration counter, it wud be so much more fun to pack stuff! Ok, so Mrs Ho was briefing us on the routes the parents will be taking.. After the whole briefing, I found out tt.. I noe nothing!!! Luckily after goin to the real place I'm on duty, I started to hav a clearer picture.. Heng ah! If not sure die on tt day, n the parents wud be tinking: y there's such a blur sotong SC in DHS? Juz hope I will not do anything wrong on tt very day! :)
This time, I/C for my duty is Jerold.. He's quite a talkative guy la.. talks a lot.. He wud bleh bleh bleh, n me juz stand dere n kip nodding my head.. lolx.. But he's really very funny! It's lyk he keep mentioning the word "BREAKFAST".. Asked Mrs Ho abt will the sch provide us breakfast n lunch.. den the answer was no.. Den he kept grumbling.. lolx.. but i tink it's not for real la! I dun expect the sch to provide meals too!
And after briefing, went to the hawker centre nearby to have lunch.. The food there's quite nice! And I tried laksa today! Wow it was so spicy! I tink it shud be my 1st or 2nd time eating laksa! Cant eat spicy food.. Den bought mango ice kacang wif jocelyn.. it was damn nice man!!! Luv it, hope i can go back there again to hav lunch.. At least the food dere hav more variety, betta den MacDonalds or canteen food! Before goin to canteen, Jocelyn said she saw YuJia! It was really her, she was wearing class tee.. So yellow, i can see her clearly, n the way she walks oso, i noe it's definitely her! But too bad she was too far away, i was too tired to run after her liao! So zuxin, me, grace, xiu rong n jocelyn shouted for her together, but i guessed she din hear it.. Wat a deaf! lolx.. but really missed her a lot! Din see her for a whole month u noe! Tot she's still not back frm China.. But now tt she's back, I'M SO HAPPY! :D :D :D So hope sch reopens, n I can chat wif her once again.. But first, I have to finish up all my hw, n revise my jap and read up sec 2 txtbks.. tt's a whole lot, but i tink i can finish them all in 1 wk's time?? lolx.. maybe more than 1 wk.. but i muz leave 1wk for me to rest, if not i sure die on the 1st day of sch!!! Somemore I tink I will hav SC duty on tt day, i cant afford to stay up late!! Had enuff of last min work, shall work hard on my work now!
ok, back to my day.. den after lunch, decided to go for a movie.. I din wanna go de loh, considering tt I still hav a lot of hw.. but later, grace ying3 you4 me to watch The Incredibles!!! So I still went for movie... hahaha! Ate a lot of popcorn, haha... But The Incredibles is really really nice!!! And funny too.. I luv Dash the most! N not to forget Jack Jack, he's simply CUUUTEEEEEE!!!
Den after movie, decided to take bus frm Tampines Interchange instead of goin pasir ris mrt n taking 88.. so mah fann! 45cents for 1 stop! So bu4 zhi2 de2! Actually hav 3 choices, 22, 72 n 81.. but in the end took 72 wif Jocelyn. Den walked home all the wayyy! But so bad, it doesn't amt to 30 minutes!!! :(