Wow really reallly long time nv come to blog liaoz.. stupid brother loh! everytime dun let me use computer! dunno wat kind of identity he is tt i muz listen to his orders! ARGH! Anyway today got NTU competiti0n! Everyone did well! Kelly got 370, Bernice 368, Lihui 361, cai xiang 359, me 361.. As for Jinghuan, hmph i shall tell later! Dunno her results yet! Hu ask her detail so late!! Now Kelly's changed to Team 1 and JInghuan team 2.. Sianz loh! Very scared tt i wud drag the whole team down.. Kelly 370, Bernice 368, den I? 361??!! Die le loh... *Crosses finger* Later den i come back again to tell the results.. N today got a interview for the immersion programme.. Actually I wud lyk to go.. but u noe li4 bu4 chong2 xin1 la! I noe i din do well loh... Duno wat crap i was toking abt.. ARGH when on the bus all i cud tink of was better answers for the qns loh! sianz sianz sianz!!!!!!! N i tink no one can access my blog.. Dunno y, i shall change my template!! but in the first place, who comes here... T_T