Hi! Long time no see le! Wonder anyone will come visit my blog.. I muz say something about the Sec 1 orientation programme! I feel very wat! It's lyk I'm extra extra quiet ard ppl i dunno! Really not cut out to be a SC! But i wan to be a prefect n not a peer support leader. I'm not someone tt is enthu n talkative loh! I'm already trying my best to talk to the sec 1s but some is dey dun really wan to respond! Some dun even respond, so i dun talk loh, if not so malu!! Den now all of them say tt i'm quiet. Ok, i'm gonna try again nxt project, nxt yr(if i did not get sacked).. I shall try my best n shout nxt time lah!! All the sec 1s hate me loh! N one of them even wrote "Quiet. I think as an SC u shudn't be lyk this" in my happiness hearts.. It's not even "happiness"!! It's sadness! I'm really very very very sad now.. Tt's y come her to su4 ku4.. I have already tried my best, to interact with them. I'm by nature nt tt kind of ppl tt will speak to unfamiliar ppl!!! But dey all said i'm very quiet.. Ya I noe, but i'm trying!!! Feel lyk throwing my happiness hearts away la! ARGH...Tt person is even more quiet den me, n dere she said so mean things abt me.. Can't she see my efforts? Ok forget it, she's not a SC.. But i'm really really hurt by the msg. Haiz...
Wishlist for 2005
-Be more talkative
-Be more creative
-Have better results
-Have more opportunities
-Be the Chinese Rep
-Improve on English
-Improve in Air rifle
-Make more friends
-Lyk hw more(lame)
-Learn pipa or violin!
Really love these two instruments! but i still have piano.. might have to give piano up, bu4 she3 de2 leh... Hope will get a chance to learn.. Ppl say i have "Chinese orchestra" face, maybe i shud hav joined CO instead of Air rifle, hor? Lolx.. but i still lyk air rifle, hope i wun lose interest in it! Hahax!