To know that someone out there cares about how you feel no matter how busy she is. Thanks, you know who you are! Jiayou with your work all right! :)
The past week has been hellish, I was having mood swings every now and then. I could be really depressed on one night, but the next day I could feel really happy just cos something good happened. I was so worried that I was developing a split personality >.< So, I had to vent some of those negative emotions on this blog, partly cos I know that not many visit this blog anymore haha!
But anyway after clarifying things, I guess I'm perfectly fine now. There wasn't a need for me to self-doubt so much. Perhaps, the dunman high inferiority complex still exists in my blood >.<
On a side note, went for a karaoke singing session for the first time in UK last night. Had great fun, sang my heart out, screamed for some songs (lol). It was a good way to vent frustrations, although it was rather expensive. 20 pounds! /.\ And yes, time to get back to work! I'm swarmed with work and deadlines now, ahhhhh!