It's been long since I last blogged so here I am! Feeling really really lethargic, have got loads of work to do, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Sigh!
More than 1 year ago, I entered uni determined to get good results. I half succeeded. But I'm losing my energy gradually. Energy, determination and perseverance seem to be sapping away from me, slowly slowly gradually. It's really worrying, considering that it's the year when results DO count. Oh gosh, save me please!!!!! :(
Right, enough of rant. Excuses. I WILL start studying, after next week when holidays start, okay! >.<
On a side note, I can't stop feeling thankful that I have really really good friends with me this semester. Really really thankful for that, although 2 of them will be leaving Leeds after this semester :( They have taught me so much, and I have gained so much happiness with their company. Sigh, will certainly miss them a lot a lot! I came back from Singapore in September feeling sad that I will be all alone in this country, but determined that I will study hard with the hope that I will then forget those feelings of loneliness. However, it's the opposite situation now, have rarely felt lonely except for the first few weeks, basically my expectations have been exceeded, although I haven't been studying hard. Argh I guess it is a trade-off situation. Can't be too greedy eh.
Thank you so much to these friends and more importantly, thank you very much to the divine power who brought them to me. I am really really thankful for that! Xie xie ni! :D