这是个没有公平,只有立场的世界-《破天网》
Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. No guarantee that this blog will be constantly updated, but I will try my best. Enjoy your stay and have fun!大家要开心一点哦!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
jun ya
female
16 jan 1991
from singapore
currently in leeds, UK

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Daily Reads
jing ting | lyon | xiao you | rui qi | chang yong| trudy| melissa|

Rotten Things
December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | June 2008 | July 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 |

Just as I thought..
So I'm not alone!
New year!
It's been long..
It feels good..
Maybe it's time to...
:(
Mind wander
Overjoyed!
Quick post from Dubai!

On my birthday..
Written at Monday, January 16, 2012 | back to top

Hooray, it's 16th January, so I'm officially 21! Coming of age on this day, which means a need to change my perspectives on things, and a change of duties and responsibilities. I think I have always been mature (HAHAHA), but since I'm officially entering adulthood, I have to be even more mature. No more throwing of tantrums and tempers (or realistically, try to get a grip upon myself), and I really need to start planning for the future (something which I have been doing), will have to repay mum, and support her as well. Sigh, time flies, isn't it? I will be entering the workforce in a few years' time, need to be well-prepared for that. I'm sure I am quite prepared now, so I will make it, go jun ya!

And, I'm sad that two of my really good friends are leaving Leeds today, on my birthday. :( How cruel are they! But well, that gives me reason to go visit Australia again and Hong Kong too. I'm so gonna miss those guys man! Sighs! :(