Because company law is so crazy boring that I'm punching my textbook (literally) >.<, I decided to do a review on Gmarket! As you can see, I have nothing better to do, but here's giving some advice to people who want to purchase stuff from there if you're from the UK/Singapore!
I'm officially addicted to this website, omg. I have bought about 4 times from the store within a month >.< really shocking, probably cos I can't bear to spend the amount needed to shop in the UK. Anyway, I have got two shipments that have been delivered, one to Singapore (though not received yet) and one just arrived today!
Delivery is crazy fast, which probably justifies the high shipping cost, but I think it's still quite all right considering the speed. :) I ordered on Tuesday, and my delivery arrived on Friday in the same week in Singapore! (but my cousin wasn't around to pick it up so it's still lying in the post office), hopefully no problems with that!
I've split up my orders into two for the UK one (as I was scared that I would incur custom charges), I had quite a lot of dreams on that :X And have been worrying about that ever since my deliveries have been shipped. But, yay! There were no problems with that, PHEW! The other delivery is stuck with the customs though, it says that invoice is missing :( Hopefully, there will be no customs charges pls pls pls >.<
Got a really nice trench coat! I've seen this on lilypirates, but cos I was already in the UK, I figured I would have to wait for another year before I have any use for that, so I didn't buy it in the end. But, I really liked that design! Now that spring is here, I kept seeing people walking around in nice trench coats, so I decided to search for a similar design online. I almost wanted to buy one from ebay, but somehow I managed to get to Gmarket (can't remember why) and I'm glad I did. Or I shouldn't be cos I ended up spending too much argh.
Anyways, pictures!
The parcel! I forgot to take a picture before opening it (too excited heh), so I stuck the customs sheet back on to take this picture lol.
Have I actually appeared on this blog before? Hahaha, one of those rare times that I post pictures of myself. Yeah, this is the trench coat that I got! Absolutely loving it! Its quality is really very good and it's very fitting! (As if it's tailored for me!) Crazy happy about that, haha, cos I was worried about the sizing issue. I think this design is almost 100% similar to the LP one, but unfortunately, twice as expensive, due to shipping :( :( :( but oh wells it's gonna cost as much if I had got it shipped here anyway!
Overall, my experience with Gmarket has been great! Although, I think I would prefer to have it shipped to Singapore, lower shipping fees and no risk of hefty customs charges! But, since one shipment is still stuck at the customs, I may have to reserve my final judgment until then heh.
Now, back to studying :'(
STUPID COMPANY LAW! ARGH! %^%$*&^%$%^&^%